I’m one of the very few people on this planet that actually says, “I hate avocados.” I just kept seeing so many people loving them and loving them.
Most of the people around me never understood the reason why I did not like them. But then the egg stuffed avocados changed my attitude..I mean its FINGER LICKING….
in this recipe you could also sprinkle some chopped bacon on top of the avocado then bake.
FINGER LICKING EGG STUFFED AVACADO
- Cook Time: 40min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 fresh eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives,and bacon(optional)
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees.
- Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado, just enough so the egg will fit snugly in the center.
- Place the avocados in a small baking dish. Do your best to make sure they fit tightly.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. Try your best to crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the shell.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs and avocados. Just make sure the egg whites have enough time to set.
- Remove from oven, then season with pepper, chives, and garnish of your choice. Enjoy!