Easy, 3-ingredient vegan chocolate malt with creamy vanilla bean coconut ice cream, naturally sweetened chocolate syrup, and superfood maca powder!
3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Malt
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: medium
- 2 cups (~260 g) Vanilla Bean Coconut Ice Cream (or store-bought)
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Vegan Chocolate Syrup*, plus more for topping
- 1 tsp maca powder* (more to taste)
- Coconut whipped cream
- Add ice cream, chocolate syrup, and maca powder (starting with 1 tsp) and blend on low until creamy and smooth.
- If it has trouble blending, add a bit of almond or coconut milk (I didn’t find it necessary and prefer my malts thick).
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more chocolate syrup for intense chocolate flavor or maca for a more “malty” flavor.
- Enjoy as is or top with coconut whipped cream and more chocolate syrup (optional). Best when fresh.