Nutty Chocolate Bites, these little morsels are soft, fudge-y and have the perfect balance of sweet and nutty. Made in one-bowl with just 4-ingredients, have yourself a batch of these delicious healthy treats for any occasion. Oh and yes, they are vegan, paleo and gluten-free.
4-Ingredient Nutty Chocolate Balls
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 c Almond Butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Flour
- 1 tsp maca (optional)
- 3/4c chocolate chips OR Cacao powder to roll in
- In a bowl, mix the almond butter and maple syrup until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter flour and optional maca powder
- At this time, you will want the consistency where you are able to roll them into balls with your hands (not too try or too wet). Depending on the type of almond butter used, if its at the top (tends to be more liquidy) vs the bottom of the jar (dryer), you can add more/less maple syrup. If you find it becomes too runny, add more peanut butter flour.
- Place them into the freezer
- Meanwhile, melt down some chocolate chips
- Once fully melted, take out the truffles and coat with the chocolate and place back into the freezer for at least 15 minutes or until the chocolate it solid again
- Alternatively, you can add the chocolate chips into the truffles, roll them in some cacao powder or eat as is!