- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In skillet, cook onions in dressing until slightly browned.
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, 1/4 cup of ketchup, stuffing mix, eggs, onions, and 1 cup of water.
- Place the combined ingredients into a 13 x 9 baking dish and shape into a large loaf.
Add layer of ketchup to the top of the loaf and bake for 1 hour or until it’s cooked all the way through.