The quantities here are to be used as a guide for the Almond Joy Smoothie. Add more or less or whatever you want, however, don’t skip the spinach! I promise you won’t even kn
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 cup spinach a big handful will do
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 frozen banana cut in half
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Optional: 2 tablespoons honey or sweeten to taste with your favorite sweetener
- Add ingredients to jar of blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- Blend for about 50 seconds on a medium speed until smooth.
- For Blendtec owners, select “Smoothie” cycle.
- Nutrition information per 8 ounce serving: Calories 130; Fat 6g; Sat. Fat 0.7g; Chol. 0mg; Sodium 70mg; Carb 20g; Fiber 5g; Sugar 4g (if sweetener not added); Protein 4g.