Avocado Mango Salad
- 2 Small mangoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 Small avocados (pitted and cubed)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup roughly chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine mangoes, avocado, onion and cilantro/parsley in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, honey (if using) and salt & pepper. Pour dressing over mango mixture and toss together gently.
- Serve as is, or over a bed of your favorite greens.
© Copyright 15 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved