Avocado Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- 1 grapefruit, peeled/quartered/seeded
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1 package (5 ounces) arugula
- 1 avocado, peeled/seeded/cut into 12 slices
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 onion)
- In blender, pulse grapefruit, cilantro, honey, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Lay down arugula on a large platter.
- Top with avocado and onion slices.
- Drizzle with grapefruit dressing.
© Copyright 20 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved