Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 14 slices bacon, halved crosswise and lengthwise (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple-cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season brussels sprouts with salt and pepper; sprinkle with thyme. Wrap each sprout
with a piece of bacon; place seam-side down on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake, flipping halfway through, until bacon is crisp and sprouts are browning in places, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Let sprouts cool 10 minutes before serving with dipping sauce.