Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cook Time: 145min hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 extra-ripe bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- Eggs Large White
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, egg, butter, and milk.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients then stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared cups, adding a scant 1/4 cup to each. Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20 minutes. Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Around The Globe