Barbecued pumpkin wedges on spinach salad
- 800g kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into 1cm-thick wedges
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Coles brand dijon mustard
- 200g loose baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon almond dukkah
- Preheat barbecue on medium. Brush pumpkin wedges with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Season. Cook, in 2 batches, for 2-3 mins each side or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine honey, vinegar, mustard and remaining oil in jug. Season.
- Arrange spinach and pumpkin on a platter. Drizzle with honey dressing. Sprinkle evenly with dukkah.
© Copyright 21 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved