Best Ever Chex Party Mix
- Cook Time:30 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3 cups Crispix
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Honey Chex
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1 cup Pretzel Fish
- 2-3 cups Whole Cashews
- 11/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter, unsalted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 11/2 teaspoons Smoky Penzey’s 4/S (Special Seasoned Sea Salt) or Spicy Penzeys 4S (Special Seasoned Salt) or 11/2
- teaspoons Lowry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, or to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine all cereals & nuts in a large bowl.
- In a stove-top pan, melt butter, add Worcestershire & salt and mix well.
- Pour the butter mixture over the cereal and gently stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread onto a large rimmed cookie sheet or lasagna pan – whatever pan you have that is flat and large.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes – stirring every 15 minutes until it turns a little golden.
- Pour out onto aluminum foil and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container or freeze in Ziploc freezer bags.
Around The Globe