Best Guacamole Ever
- 3 Avocados
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped (no stems)
- 1 Jalapeno or Serrano chile (about 1 tablespoon), finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or maybe a little bit more!)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, squeeze the juice from 3 key limes
- Using a knife or avocado tool, slice avocados in half. Reserve the pits for later.
- Remove the peels and place the avocado in a bowl.
- Mash the avocados until the consistency is smooth with just a few small lumps.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl. Gently fold all ingredients together.
- If serving guacamole as an appetizer, transfer Mexican Guacamole to a molcajete.
- Garnish with a few cilantro leaves on stems, or a sprinkling of Mexican Cotija Cheese.
- Serve guacamole with restaurant-style tortilla chips.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved