Black Walnut & Bourbon Spiced Apple Cider
- 1 oz. Bourbon or Rye Whiskey
- 4 oz. Spiced apple cider I used Trader Joe’s
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2-3 dashes Fee Brother’s Black Walnut bitters
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 twist of lemon or orange peel
- In a rocks glass, add the bourbon or rye whiskey.
- Add a few dashes of each bitters and give the glass a stir.
- Add the ice and then the apple cider and give the glass another stir.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as desired. Garnish with a lemon or orange peel.
© Copyright 21 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved