- Melted butter, to grease
- 150g butter, cubed
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 265g (1 3/4 cups) self-raising flour
- 1 x 200g carton fat-reduced strawberry yoghurt
- 1 x 150g punnet blueberries
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 180C. Brush a square 19cm (base measurement) cake pan with melted butter to lightly grease. Line the base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition until combined.
- Stir in half the flour and yoghurt until just combined. Stir in the remaining flour and yoghurt until combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Scatter the blueberries evenly over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside in the pan for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Carefully turn out onto a wire rack. Turn upright and set aside for a further 20 minutes or until cooled to room temperature. Dust with icing sugar and cut into slices to serve.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved