boxed cake mix hack
- 1 box Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix (this is what was picked out, I couldn’t tell you which mix is best)
- 4 eggs
1 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups Buttercream Frosting
- The only directions to note are that whatever the back of the box directs you to use, you have to:
- Add an additional egg.
- Replace the water with milk, same amounts
- Replace the oil with melted butter. DOUBLE the amount.
- Cook with the same directions that are printed on the box.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved