- 8 large flour or wheat tortillas
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup frozen hashbrowns
- 4-5 ounces diced ham
- 4-5 ounces sausage crumbles, cooked
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 ounce (1/2 a packet) Cheesy Taco Seasoning (I like Old El Paso. You can also use regular taco seasoning)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Toppings: salsa or sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat. When hot, add the hashbrowns and cook for 1 minute. Add the ham and sausage and stir until all are browned. It will take about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the cheesy taco seasoning and cilantro. Stir to combine. Pour eggs over sausage and ham mixture and use a spatula to stir until eggs are cooked. Add the cheese and continue to stir for on more minute. Turn off the heat.
- Spread 1/8 of the egg mixture into the middle of the first tortilla. Fold tightly and then wrap with foil. Repeat with the other 8 tortillas.
- Place burritos in a freezer safe ziplock bag and seal. Freeze for up to two weeks. When ready to serve, you can heat on a grill pan until heated through, or microwave.
- If microwaving, heat on 30% for 1 minute and 30 seconds, and then on high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Microwaves vary so check after one minute if you think necessary.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved