Are you crazy excited to start cooking with your air fryer!?!? These Buffalo Chicken Air Fryer Chicken Legs are perfect for beginners. All that great Buffalo Chicken Wing taste without the fat from deep frying.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 Lbs Chicken Drumsticks, (skin removed)
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee, (melted)
- 1/4 Cup Frank’s RedHot Original Sauce
- Spray air fryer basket with nonstick oil. Preheat air fryer at 400º for 2-3 minutes.
- Place drumsticks in basket, air fry at 400º for 15 minutes.
- Flip drumsticks and air fry at 400º for 5 more minutes.
- Mix melted ghee and hot sauce in large bowl. Transfer drumsticks to bowl and toss in sauce. Return drumsticks to basket and spoon remaining sauce over the top of the drumsticks. Air fry for 5 more minutes or until internal chicken temp reaches 165ºF.
- Serve with Whole30 Ranch Dip, celery and carrots.