Butter and Herbed Red Potatoes
- 1/4 cup
organic unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp
chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 red potatoes
- preheat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, combine butter, thyme, sage, pepper and salt.
- Make 10 to 12 deep slits crosswise in each potato, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Smear 2 tsp butter mixture into slits of each potato.
- Wrap each potato in a square of foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.
© Copyright 17 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved