- 190g Unsalted Butter
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 80g icing sugar
- 30g egg white (approximately the white of 1 egg)
- 250g plain flour
- Heat oven to 180ºC.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg whites and vanilla until well mixed.
- Sieve flour and salt and add into the butter mixer, beat at low speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Scope dough into piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe circles/wreaths on a lined baking tray.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
© Copyright 15 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved