- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled, divided
- 1 cup whole milkv
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- Reserve 1 tablespoon melted butter for brushing skillet.
- Blend milk, flour, eggs, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a blender until smooth, then chill, covered, 30 minutes.
- Lightly brush a 10-inch nonstick skillet with some of reserved butter and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in 1/4 cup batter, immediately tilting and rotating skillet to coat bottom, and cook crêpe, turning once, until just set and golden, about 1 minute total.
- Transfer to a plate. Make 7 more crêpes, stacking them.
- Brush each crêpe with 1 teaspoon butter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar, then fold twice to form a triangle.
- Heat 2 teaspoons each of butter and sugar with a pinch of salt in skillet until sugar has dissolved, then cook 4 crêpes, turning once, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining butter, sugar, and crêpes.
© Copyright 20 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved