Quick and easy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies made with only 4 ingredients including a cake mix.
Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 box Spice Cake mix, dry
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 ounce)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a baking mat.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the dry cake mix (but none of the other ingredients called for on the box), 1 can pumpkin puree, and one egg.
- Mix to combine well. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, place a large tablespoon of dough on your cookie sheet 2 inches apart. They don’t spread much so you can get them closer than other cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until they spring back slightly when touched and no longer look shiny.
- Let cool on the pan for 3 minutes before placing cookies on a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Repeat baking instructions with remaining dough.
- Best stored lightly covered at room temperature (if stored in an air-tight container they get sticky on the outside).