- 1 cup walnut halves (or chopped walnuts)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the walnuts, butter, and brown sugar and allow to melt, stirring with a spatula constantly to coat the walnuts.
- Once the walnuts are coated and the butter and sugar are fully melted, turn off the heat.
- Pour the walnuts onto a piece of parchment paper into one single layer, separating the walnuts to make sure they don’t dry clumped together.
- Allow to dry 2 minutes before putting in an airtight container or enjoying.
- They’re perfect on this Baked Brie Bread Bowl !
© Copyright 12 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved