- Cook Time: 5min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup walnut halves (or chopped walnuts) (We LOVE California Walnuts!)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the walnuts, butter, and brown sugar and allow to melt, stirring with a spatula constantly to coat the walnuts. Once the walnuts are coated and the butter and sugar are fully melted, turn off the heat.
- Pour the walnuts onto a piece of parchment paper into one single layer, separating the walnuts to make sure they don’t dry clumped together.
- Allow to dry 2 minutes before putting in an airtight container or enjoying.
- They’re perfect on this Baked Brie Bread Bowl !