Gooey, golden and hot out of the oven! This 6-ingredient garlic bread is the answer to all life’s worries. Bake up a loaf in under 30 minutes, and commence drooling. This bread is so easy, and so addictively good!
Cheesy Pull-Apart Garlic Bread
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 crusty round artisan bread
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp.) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk melted butter, garlic, salt and parsley.
- With a serrated knife, slice bread diagonally into 1-inch diamonds (careful not to slice all the way through). Place on top of a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Open up bread cracks with your fingers. Drizzle with melted butter and add pinches of shredded mozzarella. Wrap in foil, covering on all sides, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has mostly melted. Open up foil and bake for another 5 minutes, or until crusty.
Around The Globe