- Cook Time: 10min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1 cup turkey, diced
- ½ cup green onion, chopped fine
- ½ cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 deviled eggs
- 8 ounces salad dressing, your choice
- Combine all ingredients through bacon crumbles on a large platter for serving, topping with deviled eggs and serving dressings on the side.
- Alternately, assemble individual salad plates for serving, still topping with deviled eggs and serving dressings on the side.