Cherry Vanilla Party Punch
- Cook Time:5min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 gallon tart cherry juice, cold
- 48 ounces cream soda, cold
- 1 cup Everclear (more of less to taste)
- 4-5 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- frozen cherries, more ice cream, and fresh mint for garnish
- In a large bowl combine the tart cherry juice, cream soda, and everclear.
- Add in the vanilla ice cream and allow to melt down just a bit.
- Toss in 1-2 cups frozen cherries to keep the drink cold.
- Pour into glasses and top with more ice cream, frozen cherries, and fresh mint.
Around The Globe