Chicken Bite Nuggets With Crusted Tortilla
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 4 oz tortilla chips
- 8 oz Organic Fresh Chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Cut the fresh organic chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Crush all of the tortilla chips with a food processor. Then set aside in a large bowl.
- Dust all of the chicken bites with flour, making sure to shake off the excess, dip into the beaten egg, and then coat nice and evenly with the tortilla chips. Lay onto a clean baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat the steps until all of the chicken bites are coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then serve immediately as is or with your favorite sauce.
Around The Globe