A delicious way to repurpose Ramen noodles. The broccoli and mushrooms make this lunch bowl fantastic!
Chicken Veggie Ramen Bowl
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8-oz. package mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 48 oz. chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (suggestion: pull meat from a Rotisserie chicken)
- 2 packages Ramen noodles
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until veggies are fragrant and begin to get soft.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Add chicken and Ramen noodles and simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until noodles are cooked through. Serve warm!