Chili lime Chicken and Vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4-5 red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1/2 pound green beans, ends snapped off
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch in Chili Lime flavor, divided (this recipe would work with any of the flavors)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl, combine all of the vegetables. Pour in 1/4 cup ranch and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a line down the center of the baking sheet. Brush liberally with the remaining 1/4 cup ranch.
- Arrange vegetables around the chicken.
- Sprinkle all with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (to an internal temperature of 165F)
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved