Chocolate Butter Cookies
- 190g Unsalted Butter
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 80g icing sugar
- 30g egg white (approximately the white of 1 egg)
- 250g plain flour
- Rub butter and flour together.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Fill the cookie dough in a piping bag and pipe to desired shape.
- Baked in preheated oven 180C for 10-15 minutes (depending the thickness of your cookies).
© Copyright 20 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved