Chocolate Chip and Almond Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 250 gm butter
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Blend butter and sugar powder until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and blend the mixture again.
- Add baking soda and flour to form the dough.
- Then add chocolate chips, almonds, cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Make small balls. Heat it in the oven for 12-14 minutes at 170 degree.
© Copyright 21 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved