Tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 1(16.5 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 2 (1.5 oz) packets Maple & Brown Sugar instant oatmeal
- 2 large eggs
- 1 bag (12 oz) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 125 degrees C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt one stick of butter until golden brown, whisking constantly after butter melts. Immediately pour into the bottom of a large mixing bowl. Add cake mix, oatmeal, and eggs, and beat on low speed until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1.5 tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, until edges are just starting to turn golden brown.
- If desired, sandwich a scoop of ice cream between two cookies and roll in extra chocolate chips to coat.
- Freeze until ready to eat.