Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 & 1/2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 & 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mik chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously grease a 12-cup tube or Bundt pan.
- Whisk together the flour and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, two at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and spread evenly. Bake 80 to 90 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Then remove the cake from the pan to finish cooling.*
Around The Globe