Fridge cake is always a crowd pleaser, it looks delicious and it is so simple to make! Why not give it a try and impress your friends and family.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 125g Butter (unsalted)
- 400g Chocolate (plain or milk, Grated or chopped. )
- 2 tbsp Golden syrup
- 250g Digestive biscuits (lightly crushed. )
- 135g Maltesers
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Put the butter in a large pan and melt over a low heat. Add the chocolate and golden syrup and allow to melt for a couple of minutes while stirring.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the digestive biscuits and Maltesers until evenly mixed. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and flatten the top down as smoothly as possible with the back of a spoon.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a couple of hours until it hardens. When ready, remove from the tin and cut into 16 squares.