- 4 1/2 Cups milk
- 1 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 10 Ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 5 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 Tablespoons cold water
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the whole milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla bean.
- Bring the mixture almost to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and let it steep for 20 minutes. Strain and return to the pan.
- Put the pan on low heat, add the chocolate, and whisk until the chocolate melts. Combine the cornstarch and water to form a slurry. Add the slurry a little at a time, whisking constantly, until the soup is thick and smooth. You will know it is ready when the bubbles are gone and the chocolate has thickened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
© Copyright 21 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved