Chocolate Strawberries “valentines special”
- extra-large strawberries, stem intact
- long toothpicks
- dark chocolate baking bar or chips
- milk chocolate baking bar or chips
- white chocolate baking bar or chips
- shortening (do not use butter!)
- Styrofoam board
- disposable pastry bags or zip-lock plastic bags
- chopped hazelnuts, pecans, macadamia
- sprinkles, pearls, additional optional garnishes
- Melt chocolate over steam bath or in microwave. If using microwave, set power level to “medium” to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Stir every 30 seconds. If chocolate clumps up or doesn’t melt into smooth mixture, add a touch of shortening, 1/2 teaspoon at a time.
- Thread toothpick into washed and dried strawberries. Dip strawberries into desired chocolate and place up on styrofoam board using toothpick.
- If you want the chocolate to set faster, place tray into freezer for a few minutes or refrigerator.
- Continue decorating with additional designs, chopped nuts, sprinkles, pearls,
- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
© Copyright 12 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved