Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- To make the cinnamon filling: Combine brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl. Scoop into a baggie and set aside.
- In a small pan melt the butter over low heat. Whisk together the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
- Take off of the heat and set aside until ready to use on pancakes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together the milk, egg, and oil.
Heat skillet to medium-low.
- Once preheated, spray with non-stick spray. Add about ½ cup of the batter to the skillet. Wait until bubbles start to form.
- Snip the corner of the cinnamon filling, and create a swirl pattern in the center of the pancake as pictured above. See notes.
- With a wide metal, spatula flips the pancake over and continue cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Wipe out the pan each time and repeat with the remaining batter. Warm the glaze if needed and drizzle over pancakes.
© Copyright 20 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved