Classic Shortbread Cookies
- 200 ml Butter
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Soften butter.
- Combine dry ingrédients.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a separate bowl using an electric mixer.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, but do not mix excessively.
- Place dough on a sheet of plastic wrap, roll into a 5-centimeter tube and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Cut into 1-centimeter rounds, place on baking sheet covered in parchment paper
- Bake for about 12 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
© Copyright 22 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved