A stacked Club Sandwich is always a favorite at lunchtime. With two types of deli meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and bacon, what’s not to love?!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 strips bacon
- 3 slices bread (wheat or white)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices American cheese (or cheddar)
- 2 slices deli-style ham
- 2 slices deli-style turkey
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1/2 tomato sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay bacon strips on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes or until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- When bacon is almost done baking, toast bread until golden.
- Lay one piece of bread on a plate, spread with 1/2 tablespoon mayo. Top with cheese, ham, and turkey.
- Spread one slide of another piece of toast with 1/2 tablespoon mayo and place mayo side down on the ham. Spread other side of the same toast with 1/2 tablespoon mayo.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and avocado. Spread one side of the last piece of toast with remaining mayo and place mayo side down on the sandwich.