You can marinate the chicken for an hour but I really recommend doing it overnight so it has a chance to get all those delicious flavors.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 150ml coconut milk
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Mix together coconut milk, lime juice, sugar, coriander and salt in a shallow plate.
- Put the chicken in the plate, coat it well with the marinade and let it sit in there for at least an hour (overnight is optimal).
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking dish and drizzle it with the marinade.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken, flip it on the other side half way through cooking time.