Coconut rum balls
- Cook Time:20min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 250g packet Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 1/3 cups desiccated coconut
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- Process biscuits in a food processor until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl. Add condensed milk, rum and 1 cup coconut. Mix well to combine. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until mixture is slightly firm.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place remaining coconut in a shallow bowl. Roll 1/2 the balls in coconut to coat. Transfer to a plate.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring halfway through with a metal spoon, until melted and smooth.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. One at a time, using a fork, dip remaining balls in chocolate, shaking off excess.
- Place on prepared tray .
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Serve.