A classic Scottish recipe including raspberry jam and coconut. Delicious!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) sugar
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (8 oz) unsweetened, shredded coconut
- raspberry jam
- 24 unbaked tartlet shells
- Beat the eggs. Then add the sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and coconut.
- Place the unbaked tartlet shells in their tins on a baking sheet.
- Put a little raspberry jam in the bottom of each shell. Fill about about 3/4 full with the coconut filling (they will rise).
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until top is lightly golden brown. When cool, remove from tins.
Around The Globe