- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3 medium zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 4 ears of corn, cooked, cut from the cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Garnish: additional basil and mint, crumbled Cotija cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, cut in a chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, chopped garlic, olive oil, heavy cream, herbs and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Peel zucchini into ribbons.
- Halve cherry tomatoes.
- Cook corn in boiling water for about 4-5 minutes. Drain and cool by running under cold water to stop the cooking process, and cut corn from the cobs.
- Toss the zucchini, cherry tomatoes and corn together; drizzle Lemon Yogurt dressing over the top.
- Top with additional chopped basil and mint and crumbled Cotija cheese, if desired.