Monkey Bread with a cheesy, gooey little secret! You will completely WOW guests with this sweet breakfast!
Cream Cheese Monkey Bread
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Two 12-ounce tubes refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, cut into 20 cubes
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the sugars and cinnamon; set aside.
- Slice 10 discs of dough from each tube of biscuits. Set discs on a flat surface and set one cube of cream cheese in the center of each piece of dough. Wrap edges of dough up and around the cheese so all that is visible is the top side of cream cheese cube. Place 10 dough-wrapped cheese cubes, cheese-side-up, in bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with half of the sugar mixture and half of the butter. Top with the remaining dough-wrapped cheese cubes, cheese-side-down, the remaining sugar and remaining butter.
Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter and serve.