Creamy oat porridge with apple and blueberries
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: medium
- 1/3 cup (30g) traditional rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (65g) Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 pink lady apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) fresh blueberries
- ground cinnamon
- Place oats in a small saucepan with 1 cup (250ml) boiling water. Stir over medium heat for 4–5 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Meanwhile, whisk half the cottage cheese with 1 tablespoon water in a bowl until smooth. Add to oats and stir until smooth. Stir in three-quarters of the apple.
- Top with blueberries, remaining apple and remaining cottage cheese. Sprinkle with cinnamon to serve.
Around The Globe