- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil.
- Add salt.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with your favorite filling.
- Here’s a few we like: Any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple, ham and maple syrup.
- Endless ideas.
Around The Globe