Crispy Garlic Baked Potato Wedges
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for greasing the pan)
- 8-10 medium golden potatoes,cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a large baking sheet, greasing it with 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
Slice the potatoes into wedges and add them to a large bowl.
Add the seasoning salt, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, and cayenne to the bowl, along with the 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
Toss the potatoes, spices, and oil together until the potatoes are well coated.
Pour the potato wedges onto the prepared baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
Bake the wedges at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 22-25 minutes, or until the wedges are golden brown.
Remove them from the oven and enjoy immediately with ketchup for dipping, or your favourite dipping sauce!