If you’re looking for a healthy snack to satisfy that salty, crunchy craving, these Crispy Roasted Chickpeas are it! Learn how to toast chickpeas in the oven making them a nutritious, vegan high protein snack recipe.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 Cans Organic Chickpeas*, 15 ounce
- 2 Tablespoons Thrive® Algae Oil
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning Blend, use your favorite seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Drain and thoroughly rinse chickpeas. Dry chickpeas with paper towels.
- Toss chickpeas with oil and salt. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and crisp on the outside. Stir every 5 minutes while baking. (for even crispier chickpeas bake longer)
- Remove from oven and immediately toss with seasoning.
- Serve immediately.