Use up leftover ham bones to make this delicious, effortless soup. Keep this one on your radar around Easter and Christmas time!
Crockpot Ham Bone Soup
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 leftover cooked ham bone (preferably with a bit of meat still attached)
- 2 Russet potoatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 5 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 12-oz. bag frozen corn
- 15-oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 6 cups water
- 2 chicken Bouillon cubes
- Place all ingredients into a 6-quart crock pot. Cook on Low for 8-9 hours or High for 5-6 hours. One hour before soup is done, remove the ham bone and let cool on a cutting board for 15 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the ham bone and add it to the crockpot. Discard bone. Serve when soup is warmed through.
Around The Globe