This cucumber salad is loaded with corn, avocado, tomato, and is so easy to make!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 pint ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 small Persian cucumbers, coined
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 1 large corn on the cob, corn cut off the cob
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup good quality olive oil
- Fine sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- If desired, grill the corn on the cob (we love it grilled or added raw!) For grilling directions see post.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the halved cherry tomatoes, coined Persian cucumbers, diced avocados, and the corn cut from the cob.
- For the vinaigrette add all the ingredients together in a mason jar. Add salt and pepper to taste; I add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and then add more to the salad overall. Shake the dressing well right before pouring over the salad.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss, and enjoy immediately! This salad doesn’t sit well with the avocado and dressing so don’t add either until right ready to eat!